- Cold Weather Water Hose
- Thermostatically Controlled, automatically turns on when temperatures are below 45° F, off when temperatures are above 50° F
- Pirit Hose has been tested to -42 degrees F (-41 degrees C )
- Grounded Power Supply
- Grounded Nickel Plated Brass Female and Male Coupling
- Protective Bend Restrictors at both ends
- Abrasion Resistant Cover
- Knit Reinforcing
- Heater wires are extruded directly into the hose walls for uniform heating and unrestricted water flow
- Certifications: UL listed, MET approved, FDA approved materials
- One-Year Warranty
IMPORTANT: This hose is for normal farm and garden use and light commercial use only.
12′ (1/2″ inner diameter) 90 watts .75 amps 120 volts 60 hertz
25′ (5/8″ inner diameter) 180 watts 1.5 amps, 120volts, 60 hertz
50′ (5/8″ inner diameter) 360 watts, 3.0 amps, 120volts, 60 hertz
100′ (1/2″ inner diameter) 500 watts 4.50 amps 120 volts 60 hertz
Do not attempt to cut or splice hose—serious injury may result.
Do not spray water into an electrical outlet. Severe electrical shock could result.